News & Events
We are thrilled to be participating in Amplify Austin 2015 – a city-wide giving day that offers a fun, exciting, and incentivized way of giving to causes you care about. Help us continue our work in the community by showing your generosity on March 5-6 during the 24-hours of giving. Set a calendar reminder now that at 6pm on March 5 you have 24-hours to give back where it counts. Forget about a calendar reminder and schedule your donation today. “Set-it and forget it,” and still be a part of this exciting effort for us and with us on March 5-6.
1. Go to Lifelong Friends profile at AmplifyATX.org
2. Click “Donate Now” at the top of the page and you will be taken to the donation cart.
3. Fill in the donation amount.
4. Check the “Schedule for Amplify Austin Day” box on the donation form. THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT STEP! If this is not selected, the donation will run immediately and will not count towards Amplify Austin Day!
5. Complete other questions on the form and click “Add to Cart.”
6. You will be asked to create an account or login. Creating an account allows you to track your donations, print receipts, save payment information and is required for scheduling gifts. It is also required if you want to set-up a fundraiser page. You are not required to have an account to simply donate on March 5-6.
7. Proceed to check out and you will receive a confirmation that your donation is scheduled to run on March 5, 2015 as part of Amplify Austin Day.
Date: Saturday, June 6th, 2015
Time: Registration begins at 8:30am. Shotgun start at 9am.
Location: Lago Vista Golf Course, 4616 Rimrock Drive, Vista, TX.
Entry Fee: $75 per person or $300 per 4 person team.
Package includes: Cart, range balls, 18 holes of golf and hamburger buffet.
Has a photo of a particular dog or cat tugged on your heartstrings? Would you like to get to know that animal a little better and contribute to his or her care here at the shelter? For a small monthly donation you can virtually adopt that animal! We will send you an information package with a photo of the pet, how they came to live at the shelter, their birthday, and what they like to do during the day. Once or twice a year we will also send out an update on the pet. You can come down to the shelter to meet the pet and get your photo taken with him or her, or bring them a special toy or blanket or some treats. If the pet finds its forever home we will notify you right away so you may transfer your donation to another pet at the shelter. To get started just select a dog or cat, choose the sponsorship level, and click on the Sponsorship button on the animal’s profile page.
We are excited to announce a partnership with Jennifer Stamps Photography called Olive Rescues. Jennifer is an Austin-based photographer who has taken many of the photos of our adoptable animals you see on this website. She also does maternity photo sessions, newborn photo sessions, and family portraits. Now she has come up with a new way to help us. You can book a photo session with her and donate the session fee directly to us. Once a date and time for the shoot have been confirmed, Jennifer will send you an invoice with a link directly to our Paypal account. When we receive the payment we will send both you and Jennifer a confirmation and your photo shoot can commence.
For more information please go to www.jenniferstampsphotography.com/olive-rescues
Next page: Dogs